Thursday, July 1, 2010

First blogging adventure..

Okay, so I guess a good place to start in this blogging business would be to introduce myself. I'm Gina. As of May 2010 I am officially a college graduate with a degree in Media and Communications. I couldn't be more excited, or terrified. I'm assuming this is customary for anyone in this stage of life. My dream is to work in television and movie production. I've interned with MTV Networks' Documentary Department and it was an amazing experience. But until I can get paid for the thing I love I figure starting a blog (a suggestion from a very wise and lovely friend; Jenny) can incorporate two of my passions in life; entertainment and writing. The last time I had a blog I was 14 years old blogging about my adventures in teenage-hood. Now in my early 20's I can blog about my adventures in (hardly) adulthood. So, here we are.

Peace&Love,
Gina

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, NICE shout-out - wise and lovely? "I've waited my whole life to hear those words said to that name. And I'm very, very, very happy that you're the one to say them."
    Can't wait to be an occasional guest. Happy first comment [finally]! <3

    ReplyDelete